Friday, February 17, 2012

February Break!

It has already been a year since last February break, and I find myself again taking a trip down to Washington DC to visit my aunt and sightsee. I will definitely try to post some photos. I still have the photos from last February's trip down to DC! 

Anyhow, I hope everybody had a fantastic Valentine's Day, and they got a lot of candy. I did! Our school does a carnation sale, and on Tuesday, everybody recieved their carnations. I got four from my Mamie, Niamh, and Tamar, and two lollipops from Kristen and Francesca. 

I hope everybody has a FANTASTIC vacation!



2 comments:

  1. Hey stella! I got this new page on my blog but I don't know how to post on it! Could you tell me how to post on it? J*.*J sad puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYYY guys it's JOHN from your class last year YEAAAHHHH

    ReplyDelete